7.15.2010

pom pom.

I've decided I really do want a Pomeranian.  Which is odd because I've never liked small dogs.  I've always had fairly big dogs.  They're just so cute.



I mean, look how fluffy the first one is.  He looks like a big brown cotton ball.  I've read up on them a little, too.  They sound like really good dogs.  And the neighbor down the street at my parents used to have one.  His name was Corduroy.  He was a cute, sweet little dog.  And I do want a male.


The last five are my favorite colorings.  And the brown one is really cute, too.  I guess the white and the wolf sable are my absolute faves.  And I like the black and tan.  I saw a black and rust that's really pretty, too.  And the black and white.  Really I just don't want an orange one.  I'd take any color except the orange, blue or red.  They're just so cute and little!!!  Look at the one on the tile floor!  How is that not adorable?  Look at his little face.  I like his coloring, too.  I want one!

No comments:

Post a Comment