7.21.2010

fashion survey.

Hope y'all like my new header, whoever reads this...  The tea cups are a mix of mine and my Mother-in-law's (Kim).  The first cup is actually from my wedding china, and then they alternate between mine and hers.

Survey time!

How would you describe your style?
It's a bit of a mix, I guess.  Sometimes it's very girly and sometimes it's a little utilitarian.

If you wear make-up, how often do you use it?
Not very often, and I don't wear that much.  I probably only put make-up on once a week, if that.

Do you think women are better dressed today than from 15 years ago?
Yes and no.  Some women today look terrible, some look amazing.  15 years ago it was 1995 and I do like some of the grunge looks, but then some women looked terrible then, too.

If you could live in a particular decade, when would you live?
There are so many different periods where I love the clothes.  I particularly love the 20s through the 70s.  Anything before the 1900s seems a little impractical to wear, even though some of it is beautiful.

On average, how many times each day do you change your clothes?
It depends on what I'm doing that day.  If I change it's usualy only once.

How often do you wear a skirt?
I wear a dress almost every day.  I live in Georgia it's too hot for anything else.

How often do you wear pants?
Right now only when I ride the motorcycle.  Once the weather gets cooler I will wear pants more.

How high are your highest heels?
3 inches or so, but I never wear heels.

How often do you wear hosiery?
Only in the fall and I wear it fairly often.

What is your preffered hair removal method?
I just shave, though I wouldn't really say it's preffered.

What is your opinion on thongs and g-strings?
They're uncomfortable.  Not a big fan.  But they do get rid of panty lines.

What is your preferred choice of the following: Pantyhose/tights, stockings with garter belt, thigh highs, knee highs, regular socks, none.
None if I can.  I hate regular socks.  Probably thigh highs.  Panty hose can be tight and uncomfortable.

Do you visit a beauty/hair salon?
I work at one.  But as far as my hair, probably every 8 weeks or more.  Way more.  I don't get hair color that requires upkeep and my hair cuts usually get grown out anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment