7.28.2010

in the closet.

This is our closet.  Yeah.  Makes me miss the nice big walk-in I had when I lived in Snellville.  That closet was totally wasted on 7 year old me.

I get the bottom rack, and that shelf for my jeans.  All my shoes are under the clothes on the floor. 
Yeah, those awesome cowboy boots are mine.

I really don't have that many clothes, which I guess is why I've never done outfit posts (other than being too sheepish to get Andrew to take my picture).  Most bloggers seem to have an endless supply of clothes (jealous!), and if they wear something again it always looks fresh.  I don't think I'm that creative.

I do love that a lot of bloggers actually take the time to thrift and find great deals on things and be creative.  So even though they may have a lot of clothes, they may not have spent a ton of money.  It gets old to see the bloggers that have one expensive thing after another.  Not that they aren't pretty to look at, and not that there's anything wrong with having a few designer pieces.  I just think it takes more creativity to put together some thrifted pieces, some vintage and maybe one designer piece, instead of piling on the designer stuff.

Just an opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment