7.23.2010

lucky you.

I got my first pair of Lucky Brand jeans today.  Actually, Kim (mother-in-law) bought them for me.  They were at T.J. Maxx for $32.  They were originally like $150.  Exciting!

She also bought me this adorable Lucky Brand purse for Christmas.  It was marked from $120 down to $59.  It's small, leather, has a long adjustable strap, and is the prettiest shade of blue.  I would post a picture but I didn't take one and can't find it online.

I was happy a few weeks ago when we (I have an awesome mother-in-law) found my Lucky Brand sandals.  They were $68 marked to $45 and we got them for $20.  They're so comfortable, which is important to me, partly because of my career path.  It was awesome because I wanted a black pair of sandals and I wanted to spend the same amount on them as I did when I got my brown Reefs.  And I did!  For a better brand!

These are the sandals.


This is the other Lucky Brand bag I want. 

No comments:

Post a Comment