11.30.2010

ramblings.

Listening:  Soilwork-Stabbing The Drama-Nerve.

Yeah, yeah.  I'm not very good at regular blogging.  Been busy around the house, since I now have time to clean and do stuff.  And it's the holidays.  And I'm taking State Board on December 7th (nervous!).  Oh, and I'm sick.  Again.

So, it's the last day of November.  We were supposed to be out by December 1st...  That obviously hasn't happened.  Though I have looked at some rentals online.  Woohoo!  I don't want to buy anything right now.  I know now's a good time to do that because of the economy blah blah blah.  But I don't want to get somewhere and three years later figure out I hate that area and want to leave and be stuck with a house.  Besides, I'm not at the point where I want to be totally permanent in a house yet.  I wanted to travel and live in different states.  Can't do that now.

Anyway, that's my small update.

No comments:

Post a Comment